Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Host your own Compassion Sunday....online!


Each year, there is an official date for Compassion Sunday (May 4th this year), although you can really do it any time that works for your church.  This is a chance for advocates to tell their churches more about Compassion, help people get signed up for sponsorship, etc.

Not everyone has a church that allows this.  And some people are nervous about getting in front of a crowd.  Now there is a new way that allows everyone to participate....online Compassion Sunday :)



Click here to go to my online Compassion Sunday page.

I have created my own page to tell a little about myself and to advocate for one particular child.  If that child is sponsored, then I would just pick a new child to advocate for.  You can also create your own page like this to advocate for a child, or just tell your friends to go to Compassion.com to search for a child they would like to sponsor.  It is easy to advocate and tell others about Compassion.  Finding sponsors isn't always easy but it is fun telling others about the organization, even if it just helps them recognize it again when they hear about it in the future.  It might put the thought on their heart and someday maybe they too will be a sponsor.


Maybe even one of my readers will want to sponsor this cute little Peru girl I'm advocating for on my site (see the link above).  Thanks for considering it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment