Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Getting ready for our Peru Sponsor Tour

I have been preparing for the past 3 months for our trip to Peru.  It is finally only a few weeks away.  I've gone overboard with gifts for our sponsored kids, promised to bring around 9 or 10 baggies of gifts for other sponsors kids, and then we need to bring gifts for the projects we visit, homes we visit, child survival program, etc.  I'm totally running out of room.

We'll just have to pack really light for what we'll wear for the week and such ourselves.  That way I can cram as many gifts into the suitcases and carry-ons that I can.  The way home we'll combine suitcases inside each other since the majority will then be empty but on the way there will be the main mystery.

Please pray that the remaining preparations go well, for safe travels, and for good days meeting our kids!

We can't wait to give Yessica, Said, and Flor a big hug.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! I'll be praying!! Which projects are you going to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be going to 3 projects in the northern part of Peru (all begin with a 3 but I don't have the sheet in front of me).

    ReplyDelete