Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!

I want to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day!  Each year I send my sponsored kids Valentines (around December so they reach the kids by February).  I buy Valentines on clearance after the holiday is done so that I have them when December rolls around.  I buy these cute holographic Valentines with puppies and kittens for the girls, and cool cars for the boys.  I also found some cute bible verse cards with hearts on them too, as well as paper airplane Valentines for the boys.

I tell the kids how it is a holiday about love and how much we love them.

Today, my quote describing my sponsorship experience was posted on Compassion International's Facebook page so that was special that they picked me.  Here are my words in their cute graphic.




It is so true!  I will always love my sponsored kids from now until eternity. They are a part of our family and my hearth.

I wish them all a wonderful Valentine's day today and send them love all year long!


~ Graphic courtesy of the Compassion International Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment