Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Bubblews

Yesterday while on Facebook I noticed someone talking about a blog site that you could post your thoughts to that also paid you money for all views, likes, comments, etc.  I figured why not try it, since then I could earn more money to use towards my child sponsorships.  Unfortunately with the site you aren't supposed to put links to other websites (such as Compassion or my referral links to sponsor a child), so I'll still be posting all that here when I have time, but I figured why not use another form of writing to earn money.

You have to earn $25 before you can cash out, but yesterday alone with one tiny article I got $1.17.  I wrote two articles today and only have another 20 cents so far but maybe people aren't viewing their site until later tonight.  Either way, I figure if I can start getting a following or views and make at least a buck a day, that would be great!  A better goal yet would be to earn at least $38 a month since that would pay for the sponsorship of one of my Compassion kids (or to use as a backup in case one of my 6 correspondence kids gets dropped by their sponsor since I'd never be able to say goodbye).  Otherwise family gifts.

So, if you want to check out my site to view it, that would be great!

Click here to read my posts:


 Or if you want to sign up to do this yourself for extra spending cash, go to this link:

http://www.bubblews.com/?referral=525d5403486538.27151442

No comments:

Post a Comment