Friday, October 11, 2013

Blog Month.....I won!

Last month I participated in blog month with Compassion.  Of all the bloggers that wrote and entered, I was lucky enough to be one of the 5 winners selected....all thanks to YOU!

To win, I needed to write blog posts (check!), as well as get at least one child sponsored through my blog.  Apparently one of my wonderful readers sponsored a child through my site, so I want to send a big thank you to whomever you are.  Not only are you helping a child in need (really the most important thing) but it also helped me become eligible for the drawing in which I was then drawn to win some prizes. 

Thanks again to all my readers and to that special person out there who sponsored a child through my site.  If you want to let me know who you are, I'd love to learn which child touched your heart (if not, I totally understand too). 

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment