Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Love

This weeks blog topic is about choosing one word.  Yesterday I chose Hope.

Today I'm chosing Love.....by advocating for some kids named Love!

Love comes in many forms.  Showing my sponsored kids love is easy and so rewarding.  I show them love by writing to them several times a month.  I encourage them and tell them they are special.

Love also comes from our faith in God.  He showers us with more love than we deserve!  I am so glad we have a merciful God who gave his only son to save us.

Love is a word I use for my family and friends.  My Compassion kids are definitely a part of our family and I wouldn't bat an eye in considering them my children.  To some we are "auntie and uncle", which is so sweet.

The two kids below are named Love and My-love......which I think is just darling.  they are both beautiful little girls.

Please consider sponsoring a child in need today!


Love

This cutie is named Love and she is from the Dominican Republic.  She is 8 years old and her birthday is on April 21, 2005.  She lives with her parents and there are 3 kids in the family.  She has been waiting 194 days for a sponsor so please consider loving Love by sponsoring her today!

Click here to read more about Love


My-love


This little cutie is named My-love and she is from Haiti.  She is 7 years old and her birthday was on March 3, 2006.  She lives with just her father, who is sometimes employed as a farmer.




Click here to read more about My-love

1 comment:

  1. What a fun post! I love how you found kids by the name of "love" also!!! What precious girls. I hope that they're sponsored quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete