Friday, February 8, 2013

Patiently Waiting (trying to anyways...)

Still patiently waiting for letters to come from our Compassion International kids.  I called and know 3 letters have been written and are on their way, so its just a matter of time.  It takes time for them to get translated, back to the US office, and then mailed to me, so I have to pray for patience, but it's hard!  I haven't heard from some of them in awhile so I get anxious to learn more.  I keep writing to them several times a month though, so they should always receive a steady stream of letters to feel special.

For those of you out there that sponsor, please make sure to keep writing letters to let your special kids know how much they are loved, regardless of how often they write back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment