Monday, February 18, 2013

My newest sponsored child!

I wanted to introduce you all to my newest sponsored child...Tuyizere.  She is a cutie from Rwanda who is 5 now, but will be 6 on April 1st. 

My birthday was last week and that day I felt a strong pull to sponsor a new child.  I found sweet little Tuyizere along with some other kids that pulled at my heart so I thought about it overnight.  The next day I decided that Tuyizere was the perfect little girl to add to my Compassion family.


Isn't she a cutie!

I've already sent her an online letter, birthday money, and have a letter, coloring sheets, picture, stickers, puzzle, and birthday card ready to be mailed tomorrow (when the post office is open again).  I hope this young girl knows how much she is loved!

The neat thing is that Laurent (a former sponsored child with Compassion) will be visiting her sometime soon and will be able to tell her in person that she received a sponsor and he will try to take more pictures of her, so I'm pretty excited that I might get to see more pictures soon.

Please pray for this little girl and her family.


Also, please check out my Etsy shop at:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChurchillCrafts

I have various burp rags and ruffle scarves for sale, and the money raised will be used to help sponsor this little girl, as well as for birthday and family gifts for my correspondence kids as well.  Let me know if you have a special color request for either the scarves or burp rags and I'd be happy to help (or buy several and I can give you a discount on price and/or shipping).  Thanks!

1 comment: