Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy May 1st!

Time flies!  I can't believe its May 1st already...especially with the weather we've been having here in MN.  Snow, more snow, two warm days, and now rain/snow again today.  I can't wait for the real spring to start!

I wanted to remind people to check out my Etsy shop and to use the code:  Churchill10 to receive 10% off your order.  I posted a few more burp rags/bibs as well as a cool new scarf design, plus lowered the prices on a few things too so this will be a really good deal for you!

Here is the link again:

My Etsy Shop



My Compassion International Updates:

As of last month I had 2 sponsored kids, and 8 correspondence kids.  Then the first week of April I got a call from Compassion saying that the sponsors of our correspondence girl named Flor had dropped her sponsorship.  We had the option of picking up her sponsorship or letting someone else pick her up.  After praying and thinking about it, we decided to pick up her sponsorship to continue to be able to write to her (we've yet to get a letter back, but fingers crossed it will be soon!).  So that now brings our numbers to 3 sponsored kids and 7 correspondence kids. 

We love them all so much.


If you would like to sponsor a child yourself, please click on the below link to be connected with a child waiting for you:

Compassion International Child Sponsorship


Have a wonderful May!

No comments:

Post a Comment